Archives
%%older_entries%%

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

little L

Received a late nite call frm Simba. And the song goes like this..
Girl i just found out theres a CA tmrw..
Wat
A CA
Wat
A CA!
Wat
we'r screwed.
#@$%^&*(@!$
@#$%* Yeah we're dead.

Thts how my Monday started off. With a kick a boom n a bang. Like some makelekelelahdadida. Im studying for a test thts on in a wk's time n didnt noe theres a test the nxt day.How wonderful.

needless to say how the test went. doody poo.

Anywhos, had wadrobe fittings at 6 tht day. Went ovr there and The Hairstylist was like..'insert name!' ur dress is the nicesttt! wah so niceee.. ahahah ok bagos. Apparently I have to take on the persona of Sloth. Yea sloth. So one of the guy was like.. Honeeyy..later u walk like thisss.. and he went on to show me.. well imagine a drunken monkey. i was like thts drunk not sloth.. tactfully omitted the monkey part.hee

yea so these few days i've been hitting the bed earlier. once i lie dwn thts it im gone to the land of fantasies of macadamia shakes,truffles, acid jazz,funk n make believe.I stay in this land till abt 3-ish am and then bk to reality. I dont know why.

heres a peak of wat my drms are like....


a party in my mind.
thts all.tschus.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Andi said...

gila peh budak

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Nadz said...

Auk lah nya tok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home