Archives
%%older_entries%%

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lollipops and caramel puddings

Its been awhile since i took the route tht i so frequent last time while i stayed in hall. Then i made a detour to my fav fav place in NTU. Nanyang Supermarket. Damn i miss it. I remember always going there. Whenever Im stressed or bored, I'll be there gg through each aisle, checking out all the food products and buying and tryin the stuffs, sumhow it just makes me happier.haha.I just love it.I sorta memorised what is in the supermarket.hah. The selection there is quite eclectic i must say. Some stuff u cant get from thoes normal supermarket. And how can I forget the super dee duper long time me n the superstar take just to decide on a shower gel, or biscuits or sabun cuci toilet..hahah ages,lama..macam makcik.. kan superstar kan?

I miss U lah ms superstar. Come bk here and we'll paint the twn red. ;)

Hugz n kisses n misses.

4 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Nadz said...

MmMMMmUuuuuuuUUUuuuaaaaaAAaAaKkKKkzZZZZzz!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger shy said...

huggz! =)

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Andi said...

U miss superstar but superstar dont miss u

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger shy said...

Superstar tell him how much u miss me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home