Archives
%%older_entries%%

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Speak free

  • The Superstar came and left the building.
  • Having Tom Yum noodles and a BK meal for dinner announces the arrival of The Appetite.
  • Thts a really good sign. Brain ,heart and stomach harmony.
  • Why cant my school have elctives such as Dance,tap and all tht jazz. Or Sex and Rock n roll?
  • The electives I've taken so far are.. Economics,Mental Health,German1,Word and Image.
  • I am thankful for the life tht I have.
  • Drmt of someone. It was nice.
  • Im feeling very kitschy.
  • He reminds me of Mike Shinoda Spore.
  • Engineer?Arts?Business?
  • Treading carefully and slowly is the key.In the river named emotions.
  • School pls start.
  • La La.
  • Superstar dont forget the 6 mths pact.
  • Jin I think your Celica is your best work yet. Check out artsyfartsy's garage. Hmm this is like a free advertorial.How much u gonna pay me eh.
  • I should continue working on the VW Beetle. Give it some gd ol shy pimping. Then eat my dust. hah.
  • Ye yea watever andi la la. Go ahead and laugh. Kaoz rabkz sak.

7 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Andi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Aku dah suruh member aku sumer gi bedal kau besok.Lu tak mau step ah mami.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger shy said...

Siak ah dadi.Kaoz rabz sak.Aku dah suruh member aku gi bedal lu.Lu tunggu ah. Gi jalan dah.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Nadz said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA... good day mates!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger shy said...

Eh siak ah nadz. Kau jng nak action ah. Ape ni gd day mates? Gi makan belacan sua.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Nadz said...

*puts on my australian accent*

i don't know what you talkin abt mate! well.. no worries yeah... i'll forgive ya!

belacan? i'm eatin it now. oooo sedap dan lazat! izzat what they say in port dickson?

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger shy said...

Oh watever missy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home