Archives
%%older_entries%%

Thursday, July 06, 2006

holidaaays

Im bored as hell. Been doing almost the same stuff everyday.Trying to keep myself entertained and its gettin difficult tho. Going out still doesnt satisfy me. I need new experiences. New places.
If only there exists a teleporter. I'll be in Paris by now fully enriched by the historical and architectural beauty of it.The Champs Elyseese..oui oui. Or in the Maldivies basking in the sun appreciating the dazzling under water coral gardens. Sigh.

Sanjot's in India, Anavy's in I dunno where, Livia's in Seattle, Nadiah's gonna be in Queensland and Syahirah in Bedok Reservoir.

Come fly with me lets fly lets fly away.


ps: any1 wanna catch gd ol johnny depp when POTC opens in the cinema?

Tschus.
Ukuzala uku zelula amathambo.

5 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger MFBMF said...

Me! I wanna watch POTC!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger shy said...

Eh Mr Li reads my blog? Waah..Im touched.
Realie u wanna catch it? Gd ah then i can double up as a spy for the Superstar. Heh heh heh.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Andi said...

fly to the moon wif me?

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger MFBMF said...

Let the man take you to the moon. Im going to catch POTC alone. Gonna book the whole cinema and feel all lonely. I hope that so called superstar can pack me inside a suitcase also ah.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger shy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Mr Li Mr Li. Tsk Tsk.
Yeah man if only she can pack us in. Best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home