Archives
%%older_entries%%

Monday, July 03, 2006

holidays

Today I felt like a red left eye mak nyah. Hhaha wth. Coz my voice was hoarse coz i sang too much yest and my eye was red due 2 expired lenses.

Hmm..Ive been thinking of what to do for the remaining holiday. I dont want it to go to waste like always. Im such a procrastinator. Geez.

And when school starts I intend to go for ALL or MOST of the tuts and lecture. I bet a few ppl wold be snickering at this statement. I have to. Last sem I could count the number of times i actually went for classes. I dont know what I was doing when im not in class. Prob in the dorm watchg tv,playing game,eatg,sleeping,shopping at nanyang mart haha!...wat else..oh ya playing with the cat or else i'd be out or i'd be in sch talkg crap and not go 4 classes. Its a wonder how I manage to do ok on my exams. Man I miss the hostel and the cat aka big boss/ lentok.

..
Tschus

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Nadz said...

i know wht u were doin most of the time... heh heh heh heh...

well u bette go 4 classes now tht ur not stayin in hall n there's no1 else.. get wht i mean..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home