Archives
%%older_entries%%

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Take me to ur leader

I cant stop singing Take me to Your leader. I love it. And I cant believe i didnt like it like 3yrs plus ago.

Anywhos.. went fishing and No fish were caught. Haha.

The significant part of the day was the um Health talk tht i was dragged to go along with my ma,my 3 aunts and my granmama. It was freaking funny. The talk was titled " stg stg Sakit Jantung" and "pencegahan dengue". Sheesh. Anyways..it was in a sml audi and was filled with makciks ah. So the first speaker was the dengue guy..then he spelt boleh as bolih. I laughed..
i was thinkg stupid guy .. then i turned to my mum to tell her... apparently BOLIH is correct?????
Since when?
Anyways.. in typical mum fashion when the speaker ended the talk and ask for qns she shot up her hand immediately.Thts my mum yeah. As i was sandwhich between my ma and my aunt I wondered how their teachers tahan them last time. One aunt was complaning the speaker so boring and ask whether if she closed her eyes he would see.haha. The other aunt complained y he pronunced fengshan as pengsan.Then the other aunt was like he dunno how to talk ah and etc etc. Then when the speaker asked for questions my aunt cracked a joke. Then later turned to me n said she need to crack the joke coz so boring the tok. WTH. Ahhhaha..My aunts are a funny bunch and i love them 2 death.

Thts pretty much wat happened today apart frm the constant singing of Take me to ur leader.

What if I was daydreaming?
What if I lived in a pear?
What if I had a mustard drenched cucumber tied to my leg
and I did not want my pants to get dirty?
What if this, what if that?!

2 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Nadz said...

You write like papit.. really

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Andi said...

yeah sungguh ketara bolih

 

Post a Comment

<< Home