Archives
%%older_entries%%

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Its 945am now and i cant slp. Been awake since 330am. man.
I havnt been like this since hostel time. Nw..i was actually thinking of gg for a swim in the morning..but oh well.

So im thinking of what to blog abt..waiting for a brain fart.

waiting
waiting
waiting
and
waiting

so while im waiting, im lookg at brandon boyd my muse.

ok here it comes... a brain fart.

My indecent obsession with Mr Brandon Charles Boyd reminds me of the time i was obsessed with Mr Robert Kelly Thomas and the embarassinggg incident. Till this day i cant forget it.
Along with tht there were 2 other embarassin situations. The anna sui mole thing and me tryin 2 run for the position for mse welfare sec. I dont do well when speaking to an audience. period. I'll just say the most stupidest things ever. And i can never live it dwn. hah

i have to fix it sumhow.

ok thts all.. apparently the fart wasnt a doozy.

im slpy now.. nite.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Nadz said...

Shame... You shud've elaborated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home